A group of 2 to 5 (or 10 depending on room size) is needed. Minimum of 2 Or 4 depending on room
An hour is allowed per mystery.
Escape rooms are fun for all ages. We recommend them for ages 10 and up.
Children under the age of 12 need a paying adult in the room with them. An adult is needed to fill out the liability form. Children 10 and older are invited to participate.
Arrive 10 minute early for your mystery. During this time you will pay, receive instructions and sign required liability waivers.
Payment will be accepted when you arrive. We accept cash or cards with Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, JCB or UnionPay logos. We do not accept checks.
Each escape room is $12 per person for one hour. Tax is included in that price.
Mysteries are reserved online. A credit/debit card will be required to book your mystery. The card entered online will only be charged if you do not cancel in time or are a no-show. The card will then be charged $25.
Reservations are required 24 hours ahead of time. If it is less than 24 hours, please contact us at 307-567-0063.
No, all mysteries must be reserved online.
Cancellations are accepted up until noon the day of your scheduled mystery. Anything cancelled after noon will be charged a $25 cancellation fee.
You are free to leave at any time. The camper or RV is not usually locked, but you will have to find the last clue or unlock the last lock to win.
Yes, video surveillance is used in the escape rooms. Walkie Talkies are also available to communicate with a staff member if assistance is needed.
Yes, a waiver will need signed for each participate.
1. Anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be allowed to participate.
2. Children 10 and older can participate, but children less than 12 years of age will need a paying adult in the room with them.
3. Do not destroy anything or get aggressive with any puzzle or lock.
4. Cell phones are not allowed. A lock box will be provided for your group’s cell phones and valuables. 307 Mysteries is not responsible for anything left in the lockbox.
5. Liability waivers must be filled out for each participate.